Phaseblue are underground residential distribution (URD) specialists and is an approved and accredited SA Power Networks contractor with the ability to complete all contestable works including, transformer and High Voltage (HV) Switching cubicle (RMU) installations, public lighting and subdivision projects.
Phaseblue has in place with SA Power Networks a multiple works bond which allows us to complete all contestable works of any size or value.
In addition to SA Power Networks High Voltage (HV) installations we are also able to provide private High Voltage (HV) network equipment, replacement, installations and maintenance.
In 2018, Phaseblue were proud to celebrate the completion of their 100th URD Project!
Contact our team today to find out more.
Areas of Expertise:
- All aspects of SA Power Networks Contestable Works
- High Voltage & Low Voltage Sub divisions
- Supply and installation of Transformers and vaults
- Supply and installation of High Voltage Switching Cubicles (RMU and vaults)
- Low Voltage & High Voltage Terminating and testing
- SA Power Networks and Local Authority Public Lighting
- CLER and private street lighting
- DPTI Road and Highway Lighting
MK7 Transformer Installation, Parkfield Estate
24HR ELECTRICAL BREAKDOWN SERVICE
The Phaseblue Service Division provides a total facilities management solution for the life of your electrical infrastructure.
Whether you require emergency assistance, maintenance, or a small extension or upgrade, our Service Team can deliver to your requirements.
Typical services include:
- Maintenance Contracts
- Appliance Test & Tag
- Thermal Imaging
- Exit and Emergency Lighting Testing and Maintanance
- Energy Audits
- UPS Installation and Maintenance
- Back-up Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- RCD Testing and Certification
- Data and Communications
- CBUS and Energy Management
- High Voltage Maintenance
- Lightning Protection and Earthing Systems
- Small Project Installations
Electrical Contracting team are experienced in all aspects of electrical construction from small fit-outs to large new projects up to $7m in value.
Our strong labour force at hand and experienced Management team enables us to Estimate and Supervise all projects large or small.
Our labour force is bolstered by hire industry PEER Apprentices and the use of hired labour as work demands rise and fall.
Phaseblue also has the ability to complete design and construct projects, including programming and commissioning to ensure projects are completed to the very highest standard.
Contact our team today for more information.
Areas of expertise:
- Public Lighting installations including Adelaide City Council street lighting and DPTI road and public lighting
- Mains Power Reticulation Switchboard Changeovers
- Design and Construct Electrical Projects
- Project Management
- Multi-Storey Projects
- Generator and Changeover system installations
- Major / Minor commercial and industrial installations
- Temporary Site Power and Boards
- Clipsal C-Bus Systems – Approved Installer